Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home

It's 8:30 on a Saturday night and I am already in my Pj's...I have actually been in them for an hour.  They're just so comfy!  I delivered Brandi's puppy, Charisma, to her and got to see her new house.  She just moved from across the street to 4 miles away.  The house is much bigger and nicer than what they were in, but it's kind of a bummer because I can't just walk across the road.  It's all good though :-)

When I came home, Alexander, Isabella and Abigail were playing in the living room, Elijah was taking a nap and Jonathan was on the computer.  It doesn't matter if I have only been gone for 5 seconds or for 5 days, I am so happy to see them when I come home. I just wanted to get comfy and relax with them all evening so on went the PJ's.  Even though I still have dishes to do, laundry to do and dogs to feed, I am home with my family and in my pajama's - so everything is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment