Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Doesn't want to go to sleep

We had to run to Walmart tonight and that messed up Elijah because he missed his late afternoon nap.  During the day for his morning nap and his early afternoon nap, he's really easy to get to sleep.  I lay him in his bed and tell him to lay his head down - he's usually out within a couple minutes.  At night, he does not want me to leave the room.  It doesn't matter what I am doing, he just doesn't want me to leave, so I don't.  I would just bring him to bed with me, but I can't with Elijah. He actually fights even worse if I bring him in my bed.  Not to mention he is very sly and quiet when he wakes up and will crawl right off the bed.  Tonight, he was tough, he protested quite a bit tonight about going to bed and I am telling you, he pooped on purpose so I had to get him up and change his diaper.  He is also now making a game of throwing his binky out of his crib. I can't help it, I think it's funny.  I try not to laugh because I know that only encourages him, but shoot, he is one funny little guy.  I guess he wants to be a night owl like his mommy  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment