Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kiwi and Sweet Potatoes

Not mixed together or anything - those were the 2 foods sor far today that I prepared for Elijah.



Kiwis are such a pretty fruit.  I decided to puree these and put them in the ice cube trays because I will be mixing them into other foods for flavor, not feeding it to him straight where I would need 5-6 oz of kiwi.

The sweet potatoes are not as pretty on the outside, but have such a pretty orange on the inside.  These I don't even put in the blender, I just used a wisk to whip them up.

 The cups are 8 oz - I think I got about 6 oz in each one.  I love the way these are stackable.  Not just that they fit ontop of each other, but they actually snap into place that way. I have more to do up for him, but probably won't get around to doing more until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment