Monday, August 8, 2011

Yesterday marked 12 years of marriage!

Yesterday was our anniversary.  I can't believe it's been 12 years.  It honestly doesn't seem like it's been that long.  I have to find some pictures of when we first met and got married to post on here.  I am pretty sure there are some on the old computer.  But I found this one and it's one of my favorites. 
This is about 2 years into our marriage.  Alex was just over a year.  It was taken in the driveway of our old house in Alabaster.  I loved it there at the time.  I actually just drove the kids down that road the other day and it's sad to see how close the quarry has gotten. I have so many good memories from there. When I think about Merry Fox Farms Road, I get all warm and fuzzy inside. Good times.

Then fast foward 10 years ...

Yup, that's my Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment