Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day of School 2011/2012

Jonathan had already taken Alex to school - he's now in middle school.  So I didn't get a picture of him this morning.  Isabella is in 4th grade this year and Abigail is in kindergarden.  Abigail told me on the way to school "Momma, I AM a little nervous"  I told her it was OK and that I was sure the other kids in kindergarden were a little nervous too.  Isabella is my little social butterfly, she was very excited to go back to school and see all her little friends.



I am not sure why Abigail was looking at Bella's feet.


I walked Abigail to her room and introduced her to her teacher again - she met her on Monday at the meet and greet.  She seemed to want to get in the room to see the other kids, so I quick snapped this picture.



Such a big little girl.


I can't wait to go pick them up and find out how their day was.

1 comment: